Posted on December 30, 2016 by Nancy B. Detweiler
PARADIGM RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL UPDATE
PRG International will set up a base of operations in Europe on April 4, 2017 and from there seek speaking engagements throughout Europe and beyond as well as meetings with government officials of nations tired of waiting for the resolution of the extraterrestrial presence truth embargo by the United States.
If the United States Government continues to sink further into a morass of institutional lying and American journalists are willing to stand down in sufficient numbers to let this happen, the outcome for the nation is both predictable and writ large in history. Therefore, let the necessary age of reform begin elsewhere.
To all PRG’s supporters anywhere in the world outside the United States: if you can set up a substantial venue after April 4, 2017 for PRG International to speak on the history of the greatest lie ever perpetrated on the peoples of nations and the absolute necessity for the formal acknowledgment of the extraterrestrial presence (Disclosure) now, not later, please contact PRG International to make arrangements.
Filed under: Paradigm Research Group, Stephen Bassett | Comments Off on PARADIGM RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL UPDATE
Posted on June 6, 2016 by Nancy B. Detweiler
THE MEDIA STORM CONTINUES TO BUILD – Paradigm Research Update
“The media storm continues to build above the U.S. presidential election and its connection to the extraterrestrial question….”
SEE ARTICLES: http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/articles/PRGarticles.html
Filed under: Disclosure, Paradigm Research Group, Stephen Bassett | Comments Off on THE MEDIA STORM CONTINUES TO BUILD – Paradigm Research Update
Posted on May 12, 2016 by Nancy B. Detweiler
Stephen Bassett – Paradigm Research Group
|Note from Beth : Tonight Chris Matthews on Hardball MSNBC addressed the Extraterrestrial Issue and a few minutes later Hillary Clinton was interviewed by Jeanne Moos and a follow up with Erin Burnett on CNN. No mistakes. We have it in our hands to end the Truth Embargo. The CHI is in its 19th month. We are there. Look for the rebroadcasts later tonight and videos should post soon. Please open yourself to helping PRG right now. Thank you for this. Donate
PRG Update May 10, 2016
The following clarifications are not intended as criticism of the New York Times or Amy Chozick. Rather they are in service to the reality the reporters and editors working today do not possess a comprehensive knowledge base for the extraterrestrial presence issues. This is a very important Times article that is much appreciated.
– First and foremost, the matter in question is no longer about UFOs. That is the language of embargo. It is about “extraterrestrials” (not “aliens”) and has been for some time.
– The interest in the extraterrestrial issue extends well beyond a “small but committed cohort of voters.” Repeated polling by CNN, Reuters, Roper, Ipsos and many other entities has indicated as many as 50% of the American people believe the phenomenon is real and as many as 85% believe their government is not telling them the truth. Twenty percent of the world’s population (1.5 billion) believe extraterrestrials are present now.
– President Obama has clearly danced around the subject in clever fashion. But the formal statement from the White House as of October 4, 2011 was no joke. It was also, on the key question, entirely false.
– John Podesta was also Chief of Staff to President Clinton.
– It is VERY notable Podesta declined to comment on the Times article.
– As for “63 percent of Americans do not believe in U.F.O.s”: Usually the question is phrased, “do you believe the phenomenon is – or UFOs – are real.” 37% is the low figure now. It can poll as high as 45%. That said, 37% represents 96 million adults – 8 times the number who will vote for Secretary Clinton in the primary elections. And half of the remaining 170 million adult Americans are on the fence regarding the issue. This is hardly a minor sentiment.
– The mention of the meeting with Laurance Rockefeller in 1995 was most welcome. However, what is missing is mention of the entire Rockefeller Initiative (March 1993 to October 1996). Secretary Clinton has yet to acknowledge that initiative or her involvement in it.
NEW FUNDING IS NEEDED – NOW
|Presently I am in London meeting with reporters and editors of UK newspapers and will return to Washington at the end of May.
As of June 1, PRG will be completely out of funds – $ZERO.Thousands of dollars are needed immediately to stay in
Washington,, DC and press this truth advocacy movement further into the presidential campaign. We need a breakout BEFORE the November 8 election and preferably before the July 25 Democratic National Convention.
Once a new president is in the White House, he or she can do nothing if they so choose, because they have the shield of the presidency.
The $5 and $10 contributions coming in are greatly appreciated, but they are simply not enough.
If you have the resources, if you believe the truth embargo regarding the extraterrestrial presence is simply no longer acceptable, and if you are tired of being treated by your government as children, then your support is needed NOW.
May 10, 2016
Filed under: Disclosure, Paradigm Research Group, Stephen Bassett | Comments Off on Paradigm Research Needs Money to Continue Working for Disclosure!