ASCENSION SYMPTOMS – KNOW IT OR NOT, WE ARE
ALL EXPERIENCING THEM
Sharon Tucker Caldararo
NOTE: Sharon is a facebook friend. She recently posted this article on facebook. The list of symptoms comes from her own experience and those of friends/clients.
A time of great change is upon this planet and it is not just we humans who are changing, but all life forms on Earth. The fish, the flowers and trees, the birds, the insects, even your pet dog or cat. Everything is changing, for we are all moving together into a new state of being.
This new state of being is calling us all to be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared as we learn to let go of our old ways of thinking and processing information. Tuning into our intuition and following our hearts lead is new territory for many of us. We have been conditioned to analyze things, look to others for knowledge, and listen to figures of authority before we proceed. Little do we realize that we already have the wisdom that we need to continue on this amazing journey…it resides in each and every
one of us. We must learn how to become familiar with that still small voice.
It seems not surprising then, that there is a great deal of anxiety and fear being felt as these changes are already underway, even though most people are not consciously aware of them. At this writing, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this.
Some of these are:
– Flu-like symptoms -high temperatures, sweating, aching bones and joints etc., that which do not respond to antibiotics.
– Migraine headaches -severe pain that is not relieved with pain killers, OR, head pressure, feeling like your head has been put in a vise.
– Occasional diarrheas, often accompanied by feelings of nausea. Sometimes the nausea is a stand alone feeling as well.
– Occasional runny nose -with sneezing which lasts 24 hours and is not a cold or hay fever. In my case these sneezes seem more like volcanic eruptions! Ah ah chooooooooo!
– Dizziness and feelings of light-headedness. Feeling like you might faint.
– Ringing in the ears, sometimes for days at a time.
– Heart palpitations. Some say it feels as if the heart is going to jump out of the chest.
– Feeling the whole body vibrate – especially at night when one is in a relaxed state.
– Intense muscle spasms -plus pain in the body, often the back and legs.
– Tingling – in arms, hands, legs or feet.
– Loss of muscular power -in hands, caused by changes in circulation system.
– Occasional breathing difficulties -and/or noticing stronger or louder breathing when in a relaxed state. I also notice this in my pets.
– Immune system changes
– Lymphatic system changes
– Feeling tired – or exhausted from minor exertion, or for no apparent reason. It’s like, ‘Maxwell’s Silver Hammer’ just came down upon your head!
– Wanting to sleep -longer and more often than you’re accustomed to.
– Toe nails, fingernails and hair growing quicker than normal.
– Bouts of depression for no real reason; crying at the drop of a hat.
– Delving into the past — and looking at relationships, gaining clarity on personal issues; much of this also seems to be happening in the dream state.
– Feeling of a huge purge; also likened to letting go.
– Tension, anxiety and high stress levels — because one feels that something is going on but not knowing what it is.
Some of these symptoms are being felt by a great many people. Myself included! My most noticeable symptoms right now are: itching eyes, skin rashes on hands and upper torso, and feelings of bloat which I refer to as, Buddha belly!
Remember, these symptoms are just temporary and simply indicate that these
physiological changes are occurring. You are just changing …We are
changing, and at a faster pace than ever before! The best thing you can do is stay informed, practice meditation, connect to source as often as you can, talk to a trusted friend, and relax as best you can, so you are able to enjoy the ride.
WARNING: Please do not just take my word for it. Seek medical guidance if
you are unsure, your symptoms last for a prolonged period, or if your symptoms are severe. Use your intuitive knowing as what is best for you—listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs.
Filed under: 2012, Ascension, Dimensions, Full Consciousness, Self-Knowledge, Spirituality, Symptoms of Ascension | Comments Off on ASCENSION. SYMPTOMS – KNOW IT OR NOT, WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCING THEM