A NEW ECONOMY WILL CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER!
Nancy B. Detweiler
Scott Mowry’s excellent article “CURTAIN ABOUT TO RISE FOR GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION,”mentions our currency will change.
Find a dollar bill of your own. Let’s study it.
1. Across the top of the bill, we are told that the bill is a Federal Reserve Note. It was not printed in accordance with Section 8 of the Constitution of the united states.
2. To the right, under the seal of the Federal Reserve system, we are told that the Federal Reserve Note may be used as legal tender for all debts, public and private. The Federal Reserve system is based upon debt. Your bill holds value only as you use it to pay a debt, even though Section 10 of the Constitution of the united states declares No state shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts.
3. The Federal Reserve Note is paper and cannot be exchanged for anything of value. In fact, you hold only a piece of paper.
4. The Federal Reserve is owned by eight private families … it is not an institution created for the people.
IN CONTRAST, LET’S LOOK AT A $20 BILL PRINTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR CONSTITUTION SHORTLY AFTER THE PASSAGE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT IN 1913 & BEFORE OUR CURRENCY WAS CHANGED TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE.
1. We are told across the top of the bill “This certifies that there has been deposited in the Treasury of the United States of America … (move down beneath the picture of Washington) …Twenty Dollars in Gold Coin … Payable to the Bearer on Demand. This piece of paper is actually worth $20 in gold coin! The Constitutional Financial system is based on equity, not debt. This piece of paper actually has value for YOU.
2. There could be no huge national financial deficit, crippling our society, with an equity based economy. Basil III—the new system—is equity based.
3. Currency based on precious metals will eliminate inflation and deflation. The value of a $20 gold certificate and a $1 silver certificate will remain stable.
1. Note this a Silver Certificate … At the top we are told that this bill certifies that there is a deposit in the Treasury of the United States of America … one dollar in silver payable to the bearer on demand. This piece of paper has actual value for YOU!
2. The Treasury of the United States of America is the people’s treasury. The Federal Reserve is privately owned by 8 families.